Location: 8522 Broadway Suite 208, San Antonio, United States
Division: Mortgage Banking
Role Type: Hourly
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
* Develop business relationships with local Real Estate agents and Builders
* Manage territory of First National Bank Texas and First Convenience banks; educate employees of FCM mortgage programs
* Develop contacts with Banks partner store management team
* Take customer loan applications, including pulling credit
* Conduct presentations to include First Time Home Buyer Seminars, realtor sales meetings, product training, etc.
* Communicate with borrowers and real estate agents throughout the loan process
* Issue and explain pre-qualification letters, disclosures and all other initial compliance documentation for borrower; includes Good Faith Estimates, Truth-In-Lending and APR
* Depending on location and business need, this position may serve as a general office manager. Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, general correspondence, supply maintenance, and clerical staff schedules.
* This position may also serve as acting liaison between position locations and corporate management regarding office incidents, business needs, and client concerns.
* Travel as needed to meet business needs
* Other duties as assigned
Position level will be dependent upon internal and external experience
* Must be able to remain in a sitting and/or standing position for extended periods of time
* Requires ability to operate a computer and other office machinery
* Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
FCBI is an equal opportunity employer.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 2 or more years of recent mortgage origination experience
* Knowledge of VA, FHA and conventional mortgage loan programs
* Knowledge of running LP, DU Underwriting Systems
* Experience with Ellie Mae mortgage originating and processing software
* Self motivation and capable of working from a home office with limited supervision
* Ability to review and understand credit reports
* Ability to organize and prioritize
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Comfortable working in a commission only environment
* Must successfully pass background investigation according to company policy
* Must be able to get along with co-workers and work effectively in a team environment